Easy Website Design

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home Biz -- Is it a fit for you?

Home business! What a marvelous idea! Staying at home, working whenever you want, taking time off anytime you want, going in vacation anytime you want ... wow! A dream come true! NOT! Having a home business is not what some people might think. It is hard work. Much harder than having a regular job and/or working for someone else.

There are a lots of pros and cons in regards of having your own home business. Considering starting your own business from the comfort of your home think of it this way: what you put in that's what you take out!

Another thing to consider is what are you good at. If you are not good at selling products or services, then this kind of business is not for you. If you are not good at talking to people, then don't do this kind of business. If you want to start your own home business, do your homework thoroughly. Yes, a home business can be very rewarding. You can make a lot of money, have all the time off you want and have the financial freedom. The most important thing is that might be a long and hard road to achieve that freedom you always want.

I have tried many things in my life, starting with Amway back in the 80's. Nothing worked for me until now. But now things are much different. I did my home work. Thoroughly! And I did a lot of research to find out not what is the best home based business but what business will best fit ME! One of the sites that gives a lot of information about home business is npros. If you looking for a home business you should start with npros. Then expand your search from there.

I choose a few companies that I wanted to take a closer look. I look at the products they are selling and analyze what kind of market niche those products will attract. Every company claim that they have no competition, products sell itself, you just collect the money. Sounds familiar? I'll be 60 years old next month, I have no job, send thousands of resumes and even though I have over 15 years experience in middle and upper management in retail and hospitality industry, I'm still out of luck. I have to do something.

I stumble upon some products that got my attention and then after some more research I was very impressed with what this company has to offer. All their products are backed by Universities studies, medical research, and they use same technology that NASA is using on the space shuttle. Can't go wrong with that, can you?


I choose Vollara.I found many articles that support Vollara as a strong and trusted company. I can tell you that compensation is excellent and I see myself piloting my own yacht paid by Vollara four years from now. I did not write this post to convince you that this is the best home business. Might not be for you but it is for me. Instead I would like very much to accept my invitation to take a look at Vollara's products that are designed to improve your life. They are designed for you to breathe clean air free of pollutants in your home, office, car or wherever you are. Drink so called Living Water, the kind of water nature intended for us to use in the beginning. Natural nutrients to keep your body in shape, enhance immune system, boost energy and have a healthy life. I am looking forward for your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment